August 16, 2026

Beauty File 01 - My 2026 Daily Makeup

Hey bestfriend,

Ever since I came home from uni, I don't go outside much so there's no point to do a full glam when I go out. Thus, I try to keep my makeup minimal but still serving yk? I don't want to look like I put a lot of effort but I also don't want to look lifeless. So I figured this is the best routine for that!

This can also be called lazy makeup routine cause it takes me less than 10 minutes to do it. Aaanndd here's the look! 

jumpscare warning: face reveal
oops srry guys.

Base

After I skinprepped my face with my skincare, I use skintint from Barrenbliss. If I'm going out for the whole day, I would use a primer to make my makeup last longer. I have oily skin so my makeup tends to melt throughout the day.

BNB Bloomvegan Bare Nude
Tinted Moisturizer

They named it tinted moisturizer but it works like a skintint. It offers a medium coverage. 

My skintype is light to light medium with neutral undertone and I use shade LW2 Daisy. This has spf 50++


    
Catrice Instant Bright
Serum Concealer



Then, I brighten my face with this serum concealer. It's creamy and very easy to blend. 

I use the code 032N




Contour

Recently I learned that contour should be cool tone and bronzer should be warm tone so recently I bought a cool toned contour to sculp my face. Bronzer is the one you use to make your face look sunkissed. lurvee <333 

BNB Butter Up
Contour Stick

I use the BNB (my favourite brand!) contour stick in the code 01 Peanut Spread. They also have a warm tone shade called Coconut Cream if you're curious. This one is really long-lasting I'm so surprised! 









Blush

I use two kinds of blush: one is cream blush and another is powder blush.
BBIA Ready To Wear 
Downy Cheek


This blush from BBIA, I use it as base to make my powder blush stands out more. The colour looks natural on your cheeks, perfect for a no-makeup makeup look

I use code 06 Downy Fig. This is my second purchase cause I hit pan on the first one. I swear by this blush you guyss.

                                                                                                                  

Cezanne Natural Cheek


This blush isn't too coral or too pink on me, that's why I love it. It's very buildable too so there's no product waste hehe.

I use code 01 Peach Pink


            


 


Lippie

To make my lippie pops out, the leftover on my brush from blending my concealer, I dab onto my lips. I have a two toned lips, so this trick helps out a lott

Unleashia Pillow Kiss
Lip Liner


I always change my lip liner but lately I've been using this lip liner from unleashia a lot. It's quite long lasting, unless I'm eating greasy food. Also, it's pigmented enough to cover the discolouration on my lips.

I use code 02 Charming.









                                                    
Nuegray Daily Mood Matte


 
I also put a lip matte for that blurring lip effect and also as base.

The code I use is #3 Date. I find this colour to be very natural to my lip so it is kinda like MLBB, but it can be too mauve on me if I'm barefaced.









Timephoria Altera Blurring
Lip Tin
At first, I thought this would be a regular lip tint that I can use as somewhat a gloss but then as I blend it, it turns velvet?? Literally magic. I like the colour and how weightless it feels on my lips. It doesn't accentuate my lip lines too. 

I use code 012 Hush which is apparently a best seller and I can see why








And those are pretty much it for my daily makeup! It's simple and I love the results <3 If you have any makeup products you love to use, pleasee share it with me cause I'd loveee to know

with love, j

No comments:

Post a Comment