August 12, 2026

All Things Beauty

Hey bestfriend, 

Whenever I look at old pictures of me and my makeup look bomb ass, I always wonder damn how did I achieve that look? Although I did the makeup by myself somehow I have already forgotten what products I use and the steps I take to get that look. Now I feel regretful for not filming a makeup tutorial or keep a note where I write my makeup steps. 

But that's okay!

Cause this page is made especially for that. So here is where I will share my daily makeup looks and the products I use. Just a disclaimer that I am not a professional makeup artist and I'm not claiming that my makeup skill is good this is just a silly way for me to archive my looks.

But not only that, I will also share the skincare and bodycare I use here. Basically, anything beauty-related will be posted here!

with love, j

4 comments:

  1. yay I'm so excited for this!! I swear I can only have perfect makeup like 4x a year and I alwayssss forget how I did it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyy love youu!! UGHH SAMEE when i try to recreate it with my lousy memory, the result never turn out the same *cries*

      Delete
  2. YES i love body care and skincare yes yes yes

    ReplyDelete