August 07, 2026

Issue 02 - Photobooths For Homebodies

Whenever I come to a new city, I always always always take a photobooth picture. Or, if I'm going out with friends, a trip to a photobooth is a cute addition to the hangout. It's my most favourite thing in the world! I get to wear cute headbands, do cool poses with friends and decorate the frame with stickers. It doesn't help that I'm such a sentimental girl so I always have to get a keepsake to remind me of a certain place or moment. 

Only downside of it is that it costs money. The cheapest strip is rm10 for 2 copies and the price can go up to rm30++ on some booths. 

So, I found some cute photobooth websites where you can take photos at home or bring your laptop/ipad to somewhere with a nice background and lighting and take your photos there...FOR FREE !!! YAYY!


1. Vintage Photobooth


If you guys were around during 2019-2020 tiktok then you guys probably know BRYANT, the photographer guy who was always with the hype house guys. Booth by Bryant was pretty popular for its vintage photobooth, every influencers and their mother had their photos taken in one of these booth. 

This website offer a similar vibe to it, only better, cause it's cuter lol and you can add a little note after you get your photo taken.


Click here to go to the Vintage Photobooth.

2. FREQZ NOW


If you're more of a digicam type of person, this is for you! 

This website offers 7 digicams for you to choose from but some of the digicams are only available for a limited time, you can check for more info on their site. What's unique about this photobooth is that you can choose the background for the photobooth strip so it won't be just a naked photostrip.

example



Click here to go to FREQZ NOW

3. Mei Booth


This website offers a more versatile photostrip format and decor like stickers and pens. You can definitely go ham with the decoration to make your frame more lively and personalized. 

You can also choose to have your pic featured on the website!

                                                                                                    
pens decor
      

stickers decor


Click here to go to Mei Booth

4. Nashallery's Booth


Very different from the rest. Very Cutesy. Very Whimsy.

This cute sea theme photobooth is pretty simple but it is hands-down the cutest one in this list like just look at the illustration !!!

For now, they only have one style for their photostrip and quite a few stickers for decors. It's still a really cute photobooth concept tho


Click here to go to Nashallery's Booth


As someone who LOVEEESSSS photobooths so much, to see an influx of photobooth websites make me so happy cause wdym now I take photobooth anywhere with my laptop? Spectacular! 

Hope you like and enjoy my suggestions!

If you have your own photobooth website suggestion, please share with me!

With love, J

2 comments:

  1. Omg im similar, I don't travel a lot but London always has something to do so whenever I'm with friends or with my sister, I always go to a photobooth to commemorate the memory!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet the photobooths in london are wayyy cooler than what we have here in malaysia omgg!!!

      Delete