Hello, icons!
Thank you for coming to my blog. This isn't the first time I made a blogspot, I made one when I was like 7-8 years old (#borntogirlblog) and I couldn't remember much what I posted but there's one post that I vividly remember; it was a hate post toward my little sister where I poured my heart out about how annoying she is and how no one loves her..... lol #rage I even put her full name on blast in that post #lol Of course, I've grown since then and I don't hate her as much anymore.
Anyway, this time though, I won't be posting hate post towards anyone (i think :p) but I will use this blog for literally everything; my diary, reviews, recommendations, yap about my wishlists etc. Hopefully I stay comitted to this blog so this could be something I could look back to when I'm in my 30's :)
with love, j
sister hate post is so frikkin funny.
ReplyDeletelmfaooooo i was so full of anger back then HAHAHAHAH
Delete